Thank you for visiting Solution22. This Web site (our “Site”) is organised, provided and hosted by InDzine. All content, information, and services provided on and through our Site may be used only under the following terms and conditions.
Solution22 is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients, candidates, and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through our office is only used for the purposes set out in this policy. We acknowledge your trust and are committed to taking steps toward protecting any information you give to us.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Solution22 may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details, your e-mail address and other relevant information from your CV or if you are a client or prospective client, under our contractual obligations with you or information we need to create a contract with you. On occasions this may also include sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a client, candidate or user of our website;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, or to apply for specific jobs we are advertising;
- to match your details with the job vacancy you have applied for, and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to the client who holds the job you have applied for;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients;
- to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required) and/or verification of the details you have provided from third party sources. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Solution22.
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems. We require written confirmation that these third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Solution22.
- we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
- if Solution22 or its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above. If we wished to collect, hold, use and/or disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above we would seek your express consent to do so. In these circumstances we would communicate to you the express purpose of our request;
- our website may also use a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting and is not shared with anybody else.
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the PeopleBank database, and will be accessible by Solution22 recruitment consultants in the UK.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address, or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Cookies on our website may be used for the following purposes:
- to enable certain functions
- to provide analytics
- to store your preferences
Cookies placed by the website you are visiting are called ‘first party cookies’ whilst cookies placed by other companies are called ‘third party cookies’. We have provided a list of cookies that are used on our website.
|Cookie Banner||euCookiesAcc||1 month||This allows the site to remember your decision about using analytics cookies.|
|Google Analytics||_ga, _gat, _gid, gwcc||up to 2 years||This allows the site to remember your decision about using analytics cookies.|
Third Party Cookies
|Google reCAPTCHA||NID||1 day||This helps prevent spam from being submitted in the contact form.|
|SAPISID, 1P_JAR, APISID, SSID, CONSENT, HSID, SIDCC, OGP, SID, AID, CONSENT||up to 2 years||These are retargeting cookies and other marketing related cookies.|
This data does not identify you personally and includes pages that you have visited, any error messages from the web pages you have visited, your operating system, browser type, service provider, country and language.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact email@example.com. You also have the right to ask Solution22 to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or any information that we are required to keep by law, i.e.: tax related information. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Changes to this Statement
Solution22 reserves the right to alter, change and amend its privacy statement and policies without prior notice. Please check back frequently, especially before you submit any Personally Identifiable Information at our site, to see if this Privacy Statement has changed.
By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use.
Solution22 is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Solution 22 Limited
5 St John’s Lane